Thursday, August 15, 2013

Reminder Gluten Free and Allergy Free Wellness Event Saturday August 17, 2013


Just a quick reminder the Durham Convention Center will be hosting the Gluten and Allergen Free Wellness event this Saturday August 17, 2013 at the Durham Convention Center from 10-4.  Scroll down and see details from my previous post which describes the event and the speakers planned for this venue. 


Come visit me at the Gluten Free Durham table and enter the drawing to win this GF goodie basket which is a $60.00 value.  I will also have up to date information on FDA's new gluten free labeling rule.  My colleague Kay, from Essential Nutrition  and I will be offering free body fat testing and will be wearing our registered dietitian hats to answer any specific diet questions you may have.    I would love to hear your GF story and also to hear about other suggestions for posts to the Gluten Free Durham Blog, so please stop by and introduce yourself.
I will be speaking on "Living Your Best Gluten Free Life" at 10:45am, so please join me for this interactive presentation where you evaluate seven different areas and examine how these areas impact your overall health.

No comments: