Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Tyler's Restaurant and Taproom, Restaurant Review

I have eaten at Tyler's Restaraunt and Taproom a few times this summer. Tyler's offers a gluten free menu which features several salads, BBQ, and most sandwiches (minus the bun of course) It is clearly stated on the GF menu that items prepared in their fryers cannot be guaranteed as gluten free, so that means the french fries, sweet potato fries and homemade chips are out. On my most recent vist I ordered a cheese burger "sans"  bun and substituted a side of potato salad in place of fries. I had planned on taking a picture, but was hungry and ate most of my meal before I realized I forgot to take the photo!  I've also tried a few of their salads which are generous in portion size.

I noticed three different gluten free beers and one cider listed on the beer menu as well . 
Estrella Damm Daura $4.50
Green's Discovery Amber $8.00
Green's Quest Triple $8.00
Crispin Original Cider $5.75

T'yler's has four locations in: Apex, Carrboro, Durham and Raleigh.  The Durham location is located in the lively American Tobacco Campus, 324 Blackwell St, Durham, NC 27701,  and recently opened an outdoor biergarten.

Hours:
Monday 11am-9pm
Tuesday 11am-10pm
Wednesday 11am-10pm
Thursday 11am-10pm
Friday 11am-11pm
Sat 11am-11pm
Sunday 10am-9pm. Sunday brunch is 10am-3pm, dinner at 5pm. Late night always runs after games and shows, times will vary but typically at least an hour.

No comments: