Monday, November 1, 2010

Navigating the Gluten Free Diet with Confidence- lecture at UNC Wellness Center


Please consider joining me for a learning opportunity on Monday, November 8,2010 6:30-8:00pm at the UNC Wellness Center, Meadowmont This is a free event to members and non-members of the wellness center but pre-registration is required call 919-966-5500.
As a dietitian I have given a variety of "diet instructions" to clients over the years. It has been my own diagnosis with Celiac Disease and then later helping my teenage daughter navigate this in her own life that has really given me the expertise to speak about the many facets of the gluten free diet. Using my professional education and life experience I have had the opportunity to train other health care providers, speak to community groups, and serve as the camp dietitan at gluten free week/Camp Kanata for 4 years. I am looking forward to returning to the UNC wellness center to share my passion for following a healthy gluten free lifestyle!

Navigating the Gluten Free Diet with Confidence
Debbie Jongkind, RD,LDN
Monday, Nov 8, 2010
6:30-8:00pm

UNC Wellness Center,Meadowmont
100 Sprunt St, Chapel Hill, NC 27517-7811
(919) 966-5500

No comments: