Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Brunch Box, Restaurant Review


Although I live in Durham, my office is located in the Morrisville area. I'd like to give a a quick review of the family owned restaurant: The Brunch Box They specialize in "Fresh and Fast Favorites" to include deli sandwiches, salads, eggs, hummus, and homemade soups. While the restaurant does not have a gluten free menu they are very accommodating to my questions and requests during my lunch orders. I have enjoyed some delicious salads and sides and look forward to trying one of their gluten free soup options. Note: ask about the ingredients in the soup when ordering. The small family business offers excellent customer service. They also provide corporate catering.

At times I have found myself at a catered event without any good options. Be proactive if you know your company will be catering an event and call and ask what options they can provide for someone on a gluten free diet. This is a request that is becoming more common and many restaurants are happy to provide a healthy alternative for someone on a special diet.


The Brunch Box
www.thebrunchbox.net
contactbbx@gmail.com
919-380-7276
10970 Chapel Hill Rd, Suite 120
Morrisville, NC 27560

Hours: M-F 6:30 am-3:00 pm

No comments: