Wednesday, January 20, 2010

FYI: information of interest

Pick up a copy of the Durham-Herald Sun, Wednesday, January 20th edition and read the article "Nutritional Niche" on the front page of section D. This article features Custom Choice Cereal. This new company which is located in Durham lets the consumer order their own custom cereal blend of gluten free grains, fruits, etc.

We are always looking for that delicious piece of gluten free bread.
Although I have not tried it myself, I have been hearing about the good quality of Udi's Bread. I was contacted about this product by a reader of the GFD blog, Rebecca. Rebecca lives in Raleigh and is interested in placing a large group bread order and asked that I share this information with my readers. If you would like further information on this ordering opportunity click here.

No comments: